[Eric] Crash during search

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Tue Feb 9 21:15:40 GMT 2010

Hi David,

You have not provided enough info.

What versions are you running? (Help->Show Versions, can be copy/pasted)

Are you running Leopard or Snow Leopard?

What specific documentation item are you clicking on (Qt, eric)?

Can you load the help docs into the viewer in another way?

Do any other features of the viewer fail to work?

What does Terminal or Console have to report on the crash?

It is helpful to investigate and report these types of things before posting
to any list.

What's crashing for you works fine on my Mac at work, but I do occasionally
get random crashes with the Help Viewer. I have not been able to track down
the causes, or get useful crash info.

--
Larry