[Eric] Linguist question

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Fri Sep 25 17:06:09 BST 2009

Detlev Offenbach ha scritto:

> you don't have to write a .pro file by hand. eric generates a temporary .pro
> file in the background.

I thought that eric did also that, but I didn't find where, so I
manually create the .pro file.

> This contains all the neccessary entries. In order
> for this to work you should set the translations properties for your project
> (s. the project properties dialog). After that you should add languages to
> your project via the translations viewer.

Tried and it work, but not completely: the process forgot the various
self.trUtf8 inside the code. Is there a method for include also those?

> You could check, how I did it in eric4 by loading the eric4 project.

Seen, but inside the eric project seem that .pro include also that. Or not?

> Regards,
> Detlev

Thanks,
Michele