[Eric] Linguist question

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Sep 23 16:51:47 BST 2009

Hi,

you don't have to write a .pro file by hand. eric generates a temporary .pro
file in the background. This contains all the neccessary entries. In order
for this to work you should set the translations properties for your project
(s. the project properties dialog). After that you should add languages to
your project via the translations viewer.

You could check, how I did it in eric4 by loading the eric4 project.