[Eric] Linguist question

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Sep 25 17:49:23 BST 2009

On Freitag, 25. September 2009, Michele Petrazzo - Unipex wrote:
> Detlev Offenbach ha scritto:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> > you don't have to write a .pro file by hand. eric generates a temporary
> > .pro file in the background.
>
> I thought that eric did also that, but I didn't find where, so I
> manually create the .pro file.

It creates a temporary .pro file and deletes it after the process (pylupdate
or lrelease) has finished. That means, you will not find it.

> > This contains all the neccessary entries. In order
> > for this to work you should set the translations properties for your
> > project (s. the project properties dialog). After that you should add
> > languages to your project via the translations viewer.
>
> Tried and it work, but not completely: the process forgot the various
> self.trUtf8 inside the code. Is there a method for include also those?

It should include the source files as well as long as the are part of the
project. Make sure, you add all your sources.

> > You could check, how I did it in eric4 by loading the eric4 project.
>
> Seen, but inside the eric project seem that .pro include also that. Or not?

There is not .pro file in the eric4 project.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de