[QScintilla] QScintilla issue - Column selecting, spaces, unstable, crash.

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Nov 21 10:53:54 GMT 2019

Sorry, I can't reproduce this using the standard QScintilla example
application.

Can you try building a debug version of the QScintilla library and the
example to see if you can get a useful coredump? Instructions are
here...

https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Docs/QScintilla/

and run qmake like this...

     qmake CONFIG+=debug