[QScintilla] Add QScintilla source code to app source code package.

Sergio Burgos e.sergio.burgos at gmail.com
Tue May 16 11:00:20 BST 2017

Hi list,
I developed a little open source application and use QScintilla control
as source code editor. I want distribute the source code of app with
QScintilla source code inside of project folder to make easy the build
procedure but I'm not shure if this is possible or there are some
licensing problem. I want to use the GPL licencing for my application.
Moreover, I want add binary versions of the app in a web repository,
close to the source code. Can make this with using de GPL license of
QScintilla?
If this list is not the place to make this type of questions, sorry. Can
you sayme where can ask this?
Thanks a lot!
Sergio