[QScintilla] No more license exceptions?

Marc Gronle marc.gronle at ito.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Mar 11 13:09:22 GMT 2016

Hi Phil,

we were also very suprised to hear about that change in the licensing
without any notification in the release messages on your website. Without
the mail from Alan we would propably never have realized this important
change. Our software is LGPL licensed and would also not be able to link
against new versions of QScintilla. We would also really appreciate if any
kind of exception allowing this could be re-introduced.

Cheers
Marc