[QScintilla] RFE: Parallel qt4/qt5 installs (patch)

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Jan 26 13:24:19 GMT 2015

I've attached a patch very similar to how other libraries support parallel-
installability betweeen qt4 and qt5 (and newer) versions.  In short, it adds
a -qt5 postfix to conflicting pieces (the base shared library name, namely).
This breaks ABI obviously (unavoidable), but API interfaces are unaffected.

I've tested that this allows me to build/run both eric6 (python3/qt5 based)
and eric4 (python2/qt4 based) at the same time.

-- Rex