[QScintilla] Qt Creator 3.0.1 QScintilla plugin?

Jeremi Roivas jeremi.roivas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 15:42:21 BST 2014

Hello I finally was able to compile the designer plugin with Qt5.2.1 qt
commandline program with mingw32-make. I be more spesifig I have build
Qt Creator from source with same commandline as I wanted the creator be
GCC version also because other way the desinger plugin did not seem to
work with MSVC build QT Creator. How ever this exact same issue remains.
Qt Creator MinGW 32bit cannot load the designer plugin even tho it is
build exactly the same compiler than the Creator. I used mingw32-make
install and it installed the qscintillaplugin.dll to
....5.2.1/plugins/designer.

I have read from another mailing list that the plugin may not work with
Qt Creator? Is this true and what do I need to change in the plugin code
to be able to make QT Creator plugin?

Regards
Jeremi Roivas