[QScintilla] Next QScintilla Release

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Wed Oct 26 12:45:57 BST 2011

The current QScintilla snapshot is a release candidate.

This is based on the current version of Scintilla.

The main changes are related to key bindings - this is now much easier
with the addition of the QsciCommand::Command enum and
QsciCommandSet::find(). The default key bindings are now platform specific.
Windows and X11 are unchanged but the OS/X bindings are now compatible
(where appropriate) with OS/X standards.

I'd appreciate any updated translations - but I won't need them for at
least a week.