[QScintilla] public svn server?

Jared Sutton jpsutton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:08:17 BST 2010

  Well, I guess I could do that, but the version number of the most
recent version of QScintilla2 would have to be statically set and
updated in a separate build script (currently it's just a matter of 1.
svn co .... 2. qmake 3. make).  If I had an external repo set up, I
could maintain my current build steps without having to write and
maintain a separate build script.

So, I wouldn't say that I _need_ an external repo, but it would be
nice.  Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Jared