[QScintilla] qscintilla QT designer plugin

Rubi Mazaki rubimazaki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:30:51 BST 2010

Ah,
Sorry to be in such a negative attitude but the designer is useless without
slot/signal mechanism and proper setup of your .pro with the correct
scintilla.lib and config. I don't need someone to create the editor object
for me, I can copy paste that from the example.
Moreover, if you do use the designer and compile your program with the
creator in debug mode most chances that the compiled application will crash.

Now if I will look around how much complex is making a creator plugin, I
might just start making one...