[QScintilla] qscintilla QT designer plugin

Rubi Mazaki rubimazaki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:35:55 BST 2010

Ok,
Finally understood ..
I compiled QScintilla and it works with the designer.exe that can be found
in the internal QT directory..
Now I don't know QT's history, but it looks like designer application is
something of the past aint it?
There is no mention anywhere in QT/nokia site of designer as a separate
application, so for a new user like me,
QT designer == QT creator.
as simple as that.. how much time wasted on this misunderstanding ...

Anyone for a plugin for QT creator? :) :)

Anyway thanks allot for your help!