[QScintilla] errors compiling qscintilla2 on windows (mingw)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:52:47 GMT 2010

thanks for your quick answers.

I'm compiling under a sandbox environment (osgeo4w [1]) where Qt4 libs and
dev files are installed.
I simply run

set QMAKESPEC=win32-g++
qmake qscintilla.pro
make

Here is the Makefile.Release, where it seems to have set all the stuff
correctly...:
http://www.giovanniallegri.it/share/Makefile.Release

giovanni

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/