[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

umbertofilippo umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 8 11:18:38 GMT 2024

Hi and many thanks for you feedback!

First of all let me tell that I am very interested in finding a solution
to this problem, and I will try to do my best if I can contribute in
case it's needed.

I just checked, and this is what I can see in my
/usr/include/openssl/opensslv.h file. Cannot tell though if pyqtdeploy
is supposed to work or not given these lines...

/*
  * SECTION 4: BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY
  */

# define OPENSSL_VERSION_TEXT "OpenSSL 3.0.2 15 Mar 2022"

/* Synthesize OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER with the layout 0xMNN00PPSL */
# ifdef OPENSSL_VERSION_PRE_RELEASE
#  define _OPENSSL_VERSION_PRE_RELEASE 0x0L
# else
#  define _OPENSSL_VERSION_PRE_RELEASE 0xfL
# endif
# define OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER          \
     ( (OPENSSL_VERSION_MAJOR<<28)        \
       |(OPENSSL_VERSION_MINOR<<20)       \
       |(OPENSSL_VERSION_PATCH<<4)        \
       |_OPENSSL_VERSION_PRE_RELEASE )