[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

Kaiser Chief kaiser.chiefmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:11:25 GMT 2024

Hi,

To complement my previous message (and after doing a quick search through
the source code):
* The script "OpenSSL.py" is looking for "OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER" in
"/usr/include/openssl/opensslv.h"
* In OpenSSL 1.1.1 (which is installed on my Linux), I can see the line
"#define OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER" in  "/usr/include/openssl/opensslv.h".

Can you check that you have that line in your header file too?

If not, it's probably that OpenSSL updated their header files and put the
VERSION_NUMBER somewhere else...

If you want to run the demo, I would recommend you install the default
versions as written in the `sysroot.toml`

If there are fixes to make for each "version grepping", I believe that Phil
had a way to contribute to plugins for pyqtdeploy, but can't remember
where...

Best regards,

KC