PyQt5 Wheels for Apple Silicon

Grzegorz Bokota g.bokota at mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Sep 21 14:19:43 BST 2023

During the test it shows that pip do not recognize macosx_10_13_arm64 as a
valid platform tag, as macos ARM do not exist before 11.0. After rename
file to macosx_11_0_arm64 installation from pip works.

It looks like this part of code is important
https://github.com/pypa/packaging/blob/b509bef6a4573595b23a97ecbfe569000918157f/src/packaging/tags.py#L443C16-L443C16

Could I request to update file name to reflect this requirements?

Regards,
Grzegorz Bokota

pon., 18 wrz 2023 o 11:01 Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>