installing pyqt5 and pyqtdeploy on macos silicon from pypy

Ioan Calin Borcoman iborco at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:16:07 BST 2023

Do you have a timeframe for this? Is it going to be upgraded in a couple of
weeks? Months? Is it going to be upgraded till the end of the year? During
next year?

Is there a way to track progress? I was unable to find any public bug
tracking system for RiverBank projects. Do you have such a system in place?

As far I was able to see on RiverBank website:

- there is no way to search existing tickets
- there is no way to track the progress of issue fixing
- there is no way to search mail archives

Am I missing something?