QGroupBox with two rows of widgets

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Mon May 3 18:43:18 BST 2021

Rich,
You don't need full Creator, for what you want Designer is enough.
Also, Designer is much more powerful than glade. I do all my qt gui design
in Designer, for pyqt and also for c++ Qt.
The command line for pyuic5 in Linux is:
#pyuic5  x.ui -o ui_x.py
where x.ui is the xml file generated by Designer and ui_x.py is the
generated python code.
Tom