[PyQt] Tab labels not shown correctly

Damon Lynch damonlynch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:37:26 GMT 2020

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:51 AM Davide Liessi <davide.liessi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I also expected that adding one single style sheet instruction would
> add it to the default style.
> Instead, the default style was mostly disrupted.

Specifying a stylesheet does not add to the style. It overrides it, if not
totally, then very much close to it. You're then on your own. That's why
they're often a hack.

> Anyway, I would be grateful if you could point me to a better way of doing
> it.

Probably best to build on an example related to your code in an existing Qt
5 application? Maybe you can find something relevant in the source of a Qt
developed application, like Qt Designer.

Best,
Damon

--
http://www.damonlynch.net