safety of (Py)Qt vs wx(Python)

Grzegorz Bokota g.bokota at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Jun 10 08:25:16 BST 2020

and how You will install wxPython for python 3.8. There is no repository.
And python 3.8 you can simply install using ex. pyenv. There are also big
problems when using virtualenv. Best practice is to use separate virtualenv
for every project. Using --system-site-packages will reduce environment
separation.

Grzegorz Bokota