Error when installing PyQt6 from source

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed Dec 23 11:54:14 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 03:27:20PM +0800, RedHuli wrote:
> I am very sorry to bother again. I realized that my last message wasn't
> right. I didn't solve the problem.
>
> I am still wondering why, after performing sip-install in the PyQt6 folder,
> why only sip is being built. Any ideas?
>
> Let me know what kind of specs or any information I can give to figure this
> out. Thank you!

The output of sip-install, ideally with --verbose, would probably be a
good start.

Also, ideally show an entire terminal session including the sip-install
step and e.g. running "python3 -c 'from PyQt5 import QtCore' - i.e.,
show, don't tell. :)

Florian

--
me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP) | https://www.qutebrowser.org