PyQt5: Missing files in package 5.15.2

Jordi Andreu Segura jandreu at cells.es
Tue Dec 22 12:43:25 GMT 2020

Dear all,

I've found that library libxcb-util.so.1 is missing in pyqt5==5.15.2 but
not in 5.15.1 version.

I understand this is a bug in the pypi package, right? Is there any
solution to that?

Many thanks in advance,

Jordi Andreu
--

ALBA Synchrotron <http://www.albasynchrotron.es>

	Jordi Andreu
Controls Section - Computing Division

ALBA SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE
Carrer de la Llum 2-26 | 08290 | Cerdanyola del Vallès| Barcelona |
Spain <http://www.cells.es/en/about/coming-to-alba>
(+34) 93 592 40 57
www.albasynchrotron.es <http://www.albasynchrotron.es>| jandreu at cells.es
<mailto:email at cells.es> | legal notice
<https://www.cells.es/en/about/legal-notice>

**Please, do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary.
**Si heu rebut aquest correu per error, us informo que pot contenir
informació confidencial i privada i que està prohibit el seu ús. Us
agrairíem que ho comuniqueu al remitent i l'elimineu. Gràcies.
Si ha recibido este correo por error, le informo de que puede contener
información confidencial y privada y que está prohibido su uso. Le
agradeceré que lo comunique a su remitente y lo elimine. Gracias.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please note that it may
contain confidential and private information, therefore, the use of this
information is strictly forbidden. Please inform the sender of the error
and delete the information received. Thank you.