Any tips or examples of building wheels dependent on PyQt5/Qt?

Grzegorz Bokota g.bokota at mimuw.edu.pl
Fri Dec 11 12:13:54 GMT 2020

You may try use this tool for setup python on all systems:
https://github.com/joerick/cibuildwheel/
But I have no experience with building against Qt.
Please remember to use manylinux2014 images if you would like to build
against newer version of Qt.

Regards,
Grzegorz Bokota

pt., 11 gru 2020 o 12:42 Jeremy Sanders <jeremy at jeremysanders.net>