[PyQt] Unable to install PyQt 5.14

ashwin .D winash12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:53:32 BST 2020

Yes thank you. I manage to build this. I have one final question.

I have installed Qt from source using the GUI installer Qt version 5.14.
and my qmake is located under /opt/Qt5.14.2/5.14.2/gcc_64/bin

The default installation of qmake associated with Qt5 is under /usr/bin(and
installed by Ubuntu.

Is there a way to specify in the install of PyQt to use my version of Qt
not the default version of Ubuntu?