[PyQt] Unable to install PyQt 5.14

Grzegorz Bokota g.bokota at mimuw.edu.pl
Mon Apr 6 07:24:27 BST 2020

Maybe some explanation is needed.
Since PyQt5 5.14 it is distributed in manylinux2014 wheels which is
supported from pip 19.3, when ubuntu 18.04 is shipped with pip 9. PyQt5
switched from manylinux1 to manylinux2014 because Qt needs a new version of
libc to work.

Grzegorz Bokota

pon., 6 kwi 2020 o 06:34 Damon Lynch <damonlynch at gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):