[PyQt] Doubt

tanya tanyaradzwa tanyatanyaradzwa460 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 07:50:50 BST 2019

Hi All,

I am struggling with a school assignment. I have researched all places
online, but l am failing to bring it all together. Please assist me.

Question:

Create an application using PyQt. The user is prompted for the name of an
animal rescue service. This must be displayed in the UI in capital letters.
The user is then required to enter a character (letter). This must also be
displayed on the UI in capital letters. The application
must read the name of the animal rescue service as well as the character
and then count the number of occurrences of the character in the animal
rescue service name. The count must be displayed.

Also required:

Error message for incorrect input from user (e.g. no name of animal rescue
service).
Error message of character not found or the character is blank!

May you please assist. Thank you.

Warm regards

Tanya