[PyQt] Doubt

Dennis Jensen djensen at pgcontrols.com
Thu Oct 3 14:32:51 BST 2019

Seriously you are going to go there?  The Designer creates code that
states "do not touch" and it is so garbled that it is nearly impossible
to decipher -- so yes it is a proverbial black box -- do not touch and
do not bother looking inside to see what its doing because it will not
make any sense -- which because some of it does not make any sense
because it is not needed.