[PyQt] Include software rendering and HLSL compiler in the PyQt5 wheels for Windows

Cody Scott cody at perspexis.com
Thu Jun 7 15:26:40 BST 2018

Okay thanks. Just to clarify can you please include d3dcompiler_XX.dll  and
opengl32sw.dll in the Windows wheels?

d3dcompiler_XX.dll is required for ANGLE to work.

libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll are already being included in the wheels but
ANGLE won't work without d3dcompiler_XX.dll.

opengl32sw.dll is required when ANGLE will not work to fallback to a
software renderer.