[PyQt] QtTableView column width reset to 100px with Qt 5.9.4

Barry Scott barry at barrys-emacs.org
Mon Feb 12 19:47:24 GMT 2018

It seems that a change in Qt 5.9.4 has meant that QtTableView column widths
get set to the default of 100px after the app get focus.

I set the width in the __init__ to suitable values. But once drawn then all set to the same 100px.
This also happens if I resize the columns using the mouse. Once focus is lost and restored
the columns widths change to 100px.

On the off chance that one of you has seen this do you know what I have to do to fix it?

Barry