[PyQt] pyqt5.dll not works since PyQt5.6

Zoltán Balogh balghzoltan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:29:31 GMT 2017

Kyle,
I had try your solution earlier, and I changed the correct path to locate
the qt designer application. My widget won't load neither.
I had to revert back to earlier version of the pyqt. The designer tells me
the pyqt5.dll failed to load. But I am sure its everything in the right
place.
You don't have this issue with the recent version of the pyqt? I saw that
only the mailing list you had this problem also.

Best Regards
Zoltán