[PyQt] pyqtdeploy - make - undefined MODULE_NAME

MOHAMED BLACK bl3a3ck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 07:18:07 GMT 2015

first you need to build sqlite module yourself

i don't know how to build it on mac or Linux but if windows
see here : https://code.google.com/p/sqlitebot/wiki/VisualStudio

this is my fastest way of doing it

you need to put thees values in "qmake" tab in pyqtdeploy

MODULE_NAME=\\\"sqlite3\\\" #this is the defines it need to build
INCLUDEPATH==>C:\sysroot-win-32\src\sqlite-3.8.3.1 #this is sqlite source
code
LIBS==>-LC:/sysroot-win-32/lib -lsqlite3 #this is the sqlite.lib generated
from the link above

change the directories that suites your os