[PyQt] Having multiple SIP installations

Kovid Goyal kovid at kovidgoyal.net
Wed May 7 09:37:33 BST 2014

Hi Phil,

A small request, could you please release PyQt5 5.2.2 and SIP 4.16.

I have mostly finished the porting of calibre to PyQt5 (at least on my
development system, builds for the other OSes are still to be done).

I am currently using PyQt-gpl-5.2.2-snapshot-f6521c24d6b1 and
sip-4.16-snapshot-e14829596147 as they have a couple of bug fixes that
calibre needs. I would like to have a released version of SIP and PyQt5
that calibre can depend on before I release the port to the public.

Thanks,

Kovid.