[PyQt] Windows install PyQt4 failed, qtdirs.exe has stopped working

shaohua199 shaohua199 at aliyun.com
Wed May 7 05:33:33 BST 2014

Hi,I want to install PyQt4 with Mingw on the Windows platform, but get error.1) put Mingw to C:\MingW, the gcc version is 4.8.12) install qt-win-opensource-4.8.5-mingw.exe
3) Install sip-4.15.5.zippython configure.py -platform win32-g++mingw32-makemingw32-make install4) Install PyQt4, PyQt-win-gpl-4.10.4.zippython configure.py -wIt will show the error:  release \qtdirs.exe failed to create qtdirs.out
Could you please help to tell me why this error occurs? How should I do to install the PyQt4 success on the Windows platform?Thanks very much!Best wishes,Shaohua