[PyQt] Windows7 PyQt5 installer installs sip.exe but no sipconfig.py

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:57:22 BST 2014

Are there good instructions on how to use the SIP with PyQt5?
Because I was following some that were referencing the "SIP build system"
from this page: http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/sip4/using.html
And the "import sipconfig" line in configure.py is what I am stumbling on.
Do I just remove
the import and proceed, or is there a different build system I should be
using?

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com