[PyQt] pyqt for android

Aljoša Mohorović aljosa.mohorovic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 23:16:21 GMT 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 11:22 PM, Phil Thompson
<phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
> I am developing a deployment tool which will make it easier to create a
> deployable package (for all platforms) but that is separate.

This is much closer to what I'm looking for.
Although I could spend a weekend figuring out what it takes to make a
pyqt5 app work on android device what I'm actually looking for is
tools/guides and a general feeling that eventual problems w/ pyqt5 on
android will be resolved.
I believe that I would be more productive developing android apps w/
pyqt5 but not if I would spend most of time figuring out howto do
basic stuff like creating app.apk or fixing platform
runtime/deployment bugs instead of focusing on actual app development.
Thanks for info

Aljosa