[PyQt] QtQuick documentation for PyQt5?

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Feb 5 20:06:35 GMT 2014

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:00:34 +0100
Jens Persson <xerxes2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dunno if I'm hardcore but yeah, PyQt runs very well on the Jolla
> phone. It's not offficially supported by Jolla, basically nothing is,
> but it's easy enough to publish apps on openrepos.net.

I must say I'm fed up with Droid-based phones, don't like Apple and
wonder which OS to look for: Sailfish, Firefox OS, Ubuntu phone.

Otoh, considering to use pyqt for multi-platform app, but it would be
nice to have 'light' version of the app for the phone, so just wonder
how are you satisfied with the phone in general?

Ability to use pyqt is killer-feature, I must admit. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person who is not disturbed by the incessant flow of
desires — that enter like rivers into the ocean, which is