[PyQt] QNetworkAccessManager : server closed some connections prematurely

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Dec 2 05:17:49 GMT 2014

Hi,

* iMath <2281570025 at qq.com> [2014-12-02 11:09:23 +0800]:
> I made 24 requests to the network through QNetworkAccessManager::get() by a for-loop,after a few minutes later,the remote server closed some connections prematurely  before the entire reply was received and processed,then the queued/pending download tasks cannot be done,
> so is there any anyway to allow me download all the files  these links direct to without letting the server closed some connections prematurely ?

- This might be a server problem, not a Qt problem
- If not, this is a Qt problem, not a PyQt problem
- Without seeing code it's hard if someone wants to help you anyways.

My guess would be you somehow open all connections and then read them
to disk one-by-one, and get a timeout. But as said, show code.

Florian

             GPG 0xFD55A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc