[PyQt] PyQt Learning Sources for MVC Pattern and Why Does QT Site Not Show Controller?

d hee coolio at ymail.com
Sun May 26 13:04:22 BST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to write pyQt specifically in the MVC model. I know some bare fundamentals for making buttons, signals, etc. But what I don't know is how to write pyQt in a MVC model with classes and methods made for this. I have scourged the internet and I have not found any tutorials specifically for pyQt and the MVC model.

1) Can anyone please suggest some good resources to learn to write pyQt in the MVC model? I would be willing to buy a book(has to show MVC and pyQt) if it was up reasonably up to date.

2)Also, on the Qt site it gives tutorials in C++ on the MVC model(I do not know C++). Why do the C++ QT tutorials  leave out the controller for their MVC models?