[PyQt] [metasip] problem to run

Tomas Neverdauskas topazas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:42:48 BST 2013

After trying different options, i ended up with this (all options the same
as included in previous screenshot)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.2/dist-packages/metasip/tools/scanner/scanner_controller.py",
line 515, in __on_scan_triggered
    hfile = self._scan_header_file(hpath)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.2/dist-packages/metasip/tools/scanner/scanner_controller.py",
line 652, in _scan_header_file
    key=lambda v: self.current_project.versions.index(
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.2/dist-packages/metasip/tools/scanner/scanner_controller.py",
line 653, in <lambda>
    v.version))
ValueError: '' is not in list

This errors is shown by python console, after i click button "scan"

--
Tomas Neverdauskas
Tel.: +370 611 51829