[PyQt] [metasip] problem to run

Tomas Neverdauskas topazas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:09:38 BST 2013

For young players as me :) do not forget apt-get install pyqt4-dev-tools
and make install metasip !!! Now the tool runs.

Thank you Phil !

Still - small tutorial how to run would be nice :)
I've created new "header file" and tried "scan", but nothing happens.
http://i.imgur.com/v3bBYWF.png

--
Tomas Neverdauskas
Tel.: +370 611 51829