[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v4.9.2 and SIP v4.13.3 Released
phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Jun 21 15:21:21 BST 2012
PyQt v4.9.2 and SIP v4.13.3 have been released. From the PyQt NEWS file...
- Added support for Qt v4.8.2.
- Added support for Qt v5-alpha (QtCore and QtGui only).
- Added support for Python v3.3.
- bool(QPyNullVariant(...)) now returns False rather than True to mimic
the behaviour of None.
- Exposed the pyqtBoundSignal type object in the QtCore module.
- Added the signal attribute to pyqtBoundSignal containing the signature
that would be returned by SIGNAL().
- Added the optional package argument to uic.loadUi() to properly handle
- pyuic4 now supports themed icons.
- Added the spreadsheet example from Hans-Peter Jansen.
More information about the PyQt