[PyQt] Cannot 'configure' PyQt4.9 before build on Linuxmint

Brian Kelley kelley at eyesopen.com
Wed Apr 25 13:28:54 BST 2012

That would have been nice, except (1) This affected multiple distress that
did not have the openSUSE build service (2) I need to build with multiple
pythons (2.3Š2.7) (3) I need to install into a specific prefix and PyQt is
not easily re-locatable and (4) I use the commercial distribution and this
affected ubuntu and SLED10.

Brian