[PyQt] PyQt bug with Qt 4.8.0?

Linos info at linos.es
Wed Dec 28 17:16:13 GMT 2011

Hi,
	after Qt upgrade to 4.8.0 in my machine i have been getting problems with the
painting of vertical headers in QTableViews with a QSqlQueryModel that refresh
on event (for example after tab change).

I have created a testcase because i wanted to report the bug to Qt bug tracker
but i can't reproduce it in c++ so i have created a testcase in python with the
problem and the equivalent code in c++ that not reproduces the problem, maybe i
am missing something but it seems like a but in PyQt?

I am using now PyQt 4.9 but i had this problem with the previous PyQt version as
well, i am using arch x86_64 and python2.7

Regards,
Miguel Angel.