[PyQt] PyQt 4.7.3 on Gumstix - Installation failed

Mohamad Najib fixed-term.mohamadnjib.muhammadnoor at de.bosch.com
Thu May 20 13:14:11 BST 2010

Update

I have successfully installed the X11 version of Qt, and subsequently, PyQt.
However I now bumped into another problem. However, since this is more of a
Qt problem (at least in my view), I shall direct my questions somewhere else
I guess... unless you are curious about it ;) (something about iconv and
strings on the buttons are just boxes)

Eitherway, steps to do it
1) Install the libxext-dev (and it's dependancies, i think it's xextproto)
2) Edit the linux.conf file in mkspecs/common with
       QMAKE_INCDIR_X11 = /usr/include/x11
       QMAKE_LIBDIR_X11 = /usr/lib
3) configure without the -embedded arm flag

Many thanks again for the help