[PyQt] new version sip 4.10.5 with Python 2.7 : connecting to actions no longer work

Blaine Bell blaine.bell at schrodinger.com
Fri Aug 27 16:16:30 BST 2010

  For what its worth, the object generating the signal has been
constructed and is used in C++, and it is accessible from python using
SIP (as a member variable and a member function).  The connection is not
triggered even though it has been setup in python (using
QtCore.QObject.connect()).  This worked in 4.9.3 and python 2.6, has
there been any changes in the criteria for C++ objects to be able to
signal objects in python?

Thanks in advance,

Blaine