[PyQt] new version sip 4.10.5 with Python 2.7 : connecting to actions no longer work

Schrodinger Account blaine.bell at schrodinger.com
Fri Aug 27 04:42:37 BST 2010

I have a Python panel that is connecting to a QAction that is a member
variable of a class and was created in CPP.  This connection was working
just fine using sip 4.9.3 with Python 2.6, but no longer works with sip
4.10.5 and Python 2.7 .  Is this a known problem, or could I be doing
something wrong?  the signal I am connecting to is "triggered()".  My
next step would be to write a small program to isolate this issue, but
if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Thanks,

Blaine