[PyQt] postgresql

Damien Elmes resolve at ichi2.net
Wed Mar 18 02:08:55 GMT 2009

I used wxwidgets for a while for my app (http://ichi2.net/anki) which
runs on Linux, Win32 and Mac. It was really painful. Compared to pyqt,
there were many platform specific bugs I had to work around, and at
the time wxwidgets' "rich text widget" on Mac did not even support
text centering. I moved to pyqt and never looked back.

As for DB support, I prefer to do it in python and use sqlalchemy, as
an ORM makes certain operations a lot more convenient.