[PyQt] default to list?

Damien Elmes resolve at ichi2.net
Thu Mar 12 13:58:56 GMT 2009

It's all very well to say it's a client issue, but if the majority of
people are using clients that don't make it easy, then there's an
argument for being more pragmatic.

Anyway, I can work around it in my client, but my client defaults to
personal replies and when I sent an answer to a question earlier today
then realised it had only gone to the original author, I wondered how
many other answers had gone unshared.