[PyQt] Re: QSpinBox: behavior on Linux

TP paratribulations at free.fr
Thu Jun 4 18:32:18 BST 2009

Mads Ipsen wrote:

> Yes, this is correct, and I posted a similar question regarding this
> behavior observed under Linux. The most peculiar thing, is that it works
> correctly if you select the QLineEdit of the QSpinBox and press the up
> and down arrows on the keyboard.
>
> The problem is, however, fixed in Qt 4.5.1!

Thanks a lot.
I have another question: how to know the PyQt and Qt version from python?

I have searched in the archive, but the result is not satisfying:

http://search.gmane.org/?query=__version__+pyqt&author=&group=gmane.comp.python.pyqt-pykde&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP=and&xP=__version__&xFILTERS=Gcomp.python.pyqt-pykde---A

--
python -c "print ''.join([chr(154 - ord(c)) for c in '*9(9&(18%.\
9&1+,\'Z4(55l4('])"

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is
impossible, he is very probably wrong." (first law of AC Clarke)